I am overweight. Feels tired, nausea, dizzy, tingling fingers and headache. Coughing up some blood. Treatment required?

Hello. I am called Donut , and i have some problems. I have a slight kind of overweight (too much weight...), but that s not the only problem. I am coughing up some blood sometimes... I am tired ALL the time, and my heart hurts sometimes, wich makes my little finger tingle sometimes. A friend told me that, if my little finger starts to tingle, i could have a heart attack . Is this true? Oh, before i forget it, i have a MASSIVE headache at the moment, wich makes me nauseous and dizzy. Please help me. Thanks! Cheers, Donut.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012