I am on tuberculosis treatment and having pregnancy symptoms. Is it safe to take medicines ?

hi doctor , i am taking tuberculosis treatment i m on AKT-4 for about one month doctor asked me not to concieve in between the treatment.but now i haven t got my periods the date was 3rd of this month and today is 16 i have breast pain also and vomit like symptoms what if i m pregnent should i continue the pregnency my doc has asked me to take tb med for 3 months if i m pregnent should i stop my med plaese suggest...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011