I am on the treatment for prostatitis and urethritis, but still i have all the symptoms

Im Joseph O. 28years old, a male, good day, pls I need ur help, for more than 2 1/2years I have been having burning sensation in the scrotum , perenium and my bottucks, this cause my scrotum to be hot i.e feels too warm, makes the scrotum to be too relax and soft. this happens when I sit down, my buttocks burn and pain when i sit down. for now I feels liquid movement in the scrotum especially the left scrotum.Now my scrotum is always too warm and too relax, I also have serious back pain , the burning sensation begins from the left scrotum, them the doctor said I had varicoecele (varicose) becase the doctor felt a wormlike structure at the top of the scrotum, so i did operation, but since then the buring continue even to the right testis, my scrotum, genetal area and the buttucks all are warm, hot when I seat down, I had done several tests, semen test, urine test , all negative, in the semen they found staphlococcus, streptrococcus cell but the Doctor said this is not a serious bacteria , I have taken so many drugs but symptoms still the same evev herbs too. now is like the something has gone to all my body, if I lie down with my back I fell internal heat all over my body, because of the continue heat in the genital , another did a test and said I have prostatis and urithritis, i pent so much to take the drugs but symptoms still the same, infact for now i dont know what to but just praying, pls help me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011