I am on the pill and had my period in the beginning of the month and after 2 weeks it started again. Am I pregnant ?

I am on the pill and had my period in the beginning of the month after 2 weeks it started again but this time it was much heavier and it lasted a week which is a lot longer than my normal flow of 3 4 days What could be wrong I am 21 years old, i am on the pill called melodene. I have been on it since I was 16 and now all of a sudden I got my period and 2weeks after that I got my period again, but this time it was a whole week and the blood was brown?? What is wrong? Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011