I am on my period, what should I use ?

I'm on my period, what should i use. Tampons or Pads ? I don't know which ones to use, Tampons or pads ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
i prefer tampons but would reccommend for your first couple periods to use pad. tampons can be used for up to 8 hrs. and it is ok to sleep with one in and yes they do cause tss but it says right on the box of tampons that tss is very rare. you cant get any other diseases from tampons and they are more comfortable than pads. but like i said for your first couple periods i would use pads or they do make slim tampons which are more comfortable than regular tampons.