I am on cyklokapron and one on primolut n. Will i get my period normal ?

Hi Im going to the doctors in the morning and need some advice before i go i went and seen a pharmacist today on ways to stop or lighten my periods they nomally last 9 11 days and im sick of it im 29 y Hi Im going to the doctors in the morning and need some advice before i go. i went and seen a pharmacist today on ways to stop or lighten my periods they nomally last 9- 11 days and im sick of it im 29 y/o she gave me 2 leaflets , one on cyklokapron and one on primolut n , now with cyklokapron it says to take 2-3 four times a day when you first notice bleeding for 4 days , does that mean the my period will only go for 4 days ?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011