I am on bioidentical estradoil and progesterone. Irregular periods. Should I be worried about the findings?

I am on bioidentical estradoil 0.375 low dose transdermal patch and 100 mg progesterone I am 53 and have not gone a full year without a period I get period every four months when will I go into menopause? I feel great my hormone specialist is also my gyno Cologist . I have blood Drawn every few months to check hormone levels. The type of period I get is not what I used to get it started gettiing irregular at age 50 my mom was 54 when she lost her period.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013