I am on a low cholesterol diet. Can i travel by air ?

I am retired and live on my own and on a low cholesterol diet but I still like something filling any ideas ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Your words "low cholesterol diet" are a matter I think you may need to consider more deeply as you may be under some misconceptions about cholesterol. Suggest check following to find out if you have been conned on that subject? That said, as one who also lives alone and has recently been rightly slated by others on YA for my being lazy and disgusting, may I advise you if you are concerned about getting fat the solution may be to take more exercise and then you will be able to eat a lot more and still not get fat nor increase your risk of hypertension.. But a lot depends on your genetic factors.and how much exercise you currently take but lots of fruit might be worthy of consideration in your case.