I am off the pill and now don't have the period with headache. Am i pregnant ?

off the pill, due period, pain in left side sharp, and not in left shoulder , nauseous feeling but not vomiting, and headaches i am a 28 year old female, no medical history apart from having my appendix removed in 2008, have stopped talking the pill two months ago cause i thought it wasnt agreeing with me, i am waiting for my period to start and have been having headaches, and feeling nauseous but not getting sick, had a very sharp severe pain in my left side last night and in my left shoulder this morning. my breasts are big and sore and tender the normal clothes are not fitting anymore cause i have gained a lot of weight very quickly. not sure if i could be pregnant or not?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011