I am obese, is water good for my heart ?

I am obese is water good for my heart ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009
Hi Rosa,

Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum.

Consuming water is always good for health. You should drink at least 3 liters of water per day. Water will not cause any ill effects on your heart.

It is the obesity which will affect your heart. So i suggest you to limit you calorie intake, exercise regularly in order to reduce your weight. This will also reduce the strain on the heart.

Hope this helps.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
water is not harmful for heart.3 to 4 lit of water daily is good for health.if u r obese then do regular exercise , take low calorie food, avoid junk fatty food, increse fibre intake like green veg and fruits, avoid stress. take adequate sleep, take food atleast 2 hr prior to sleep.yoga is also helpful. take care
pure water is always good for health,so you can take adiquate amount of water regulerly.