I am not pregnant.Then why am I suffering from morning sickness and tiredness ?

I am on the pill i missed a pill and had sex on the same day I am on the pill i missed a pill and had sex on the same day. Missed pill was around first week of december. My last period started on 11th december was slightly lighter than normal. I have been feeling very sick in the morning for past 3 weeks and feel sick on and off all day everyday too. I have been experiencing strange feelings in my belly and every so often feels like period pain and lower back pain . I have been very emotional for over a week and very tired. I have taken 2 tests both negative. Could i be pregnant? and if not what could be causing this sickness? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011