I am not pregnant but still getting lower abdominal pain,frequent stool and high fever

I am having pain in my lower abdomin that is going into my side and back on the right side. It is worse when i am sitting or laying down, or when i go from sitting to standing it is bad for a bit then goes away. It shows up when i am near the end of a pee then goes away again. I am not pregnant , just finished my monthly cycle and haven t had sexual intercourse in the past 5 days. It has been going on for 2 days. My temperature is 100.2. I haven t eaten anything yet today. My stool is becoming more frequent and falls apart easily but no diahrea or vomiting. What could this be caused from?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
welcome to health care magic forum,
it is a clear cut of infection of some organ in the right side of abdomen.Get your Hg.,TLC,DLC.complete urine examination along with ultrasound whole abdomen to find the cause & get it treated.As pain & temperature both are symptoms of some inflammation.So you should consult surgeon/gynecologist to find the cause & get it treated Wishing you early recovery.Disclaimer