I am not pregnant but having a my period.What is wrong with me?

Not pregnant nor not having a period.. whats wrong with me? I am 21 years old and today is Feb 15, 2010 and i have not had a period since Oct 2009. I am not on birth control nor have i been for the past 9 months. Ive taken pregnancy tests , and it says negative. Ive been experiencing in the past couple of months frequent UTI's and have taken Uricalm, just something you can get at meijers, it helps the pain and makes it go away in a couple days, but i dont understand why i have them so often, and i would like to know where my period is. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

there is something seriously wrong in you, no periods for more that 3 months with recurrent UTI is a must for you to consult a gynecologist and get a wvulation done