I am not having my period for 3 months, my nipples are swollen. Pregnancy test is negative

Well I am 19, I am engaged to a 22 year old man. I have gone almost 3 months without my period. I have gone to the doctors for a pregnancy test and they all come up negative. Well, now i am having some purpleish brownish spotting..I have had a pap done and everything came back normal. Any advice?? I am so lost...I feel like I don't know my body anymore...I am also having swollen/tender boobs. My nipples are swollen, and mood changed. Can anyone help me??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should go for a Pregnancy test.