I am not getting pregnant even after taking a lot of medicines. Can an online doctor help me ?

Hi! Doctor , I had been under treatment of one dr here in bangladesh from january per dr s prescription i had taken medicine one by one. lastly i had taken pregnyl 5000iu 2amp fpr 5 cycle but no result.then dr suggest to stop medicine and asked for wait for 45 days.if no result then need to do laproscopy .we already wait 2 month and now no result yet (still no period/means) for getting pregnent.what i need to do now?can you pls advice
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011