I am not getting pregnant after cyst removal. Have endometriel thickness

hello docter,i m 27yr old previosly i m suffering from right overian cyst..which is remove in nov problem is ..recently i got my follicle study report on 14th day..endometriel thickness 9mm no free fluid,left overian follicle size 22mm and not ruptured...after HCG treatment ..also follicle not ruptured..semen report of my husband is ok..i want to know the chances of getting pregnent
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Hello anushri;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The basic criteria needed to get pregnant are-
-regular periods
-proper ovulation and rupture of follicle
-patent fallopian tubes
-normal semen analysis report of your husband
If all the other criteria are normal and rupture of follicle is not happening please consult your Gynaec and she will prescribe the necessary medicines for proper rupture of follicle once that happens you will get pregnant.
All the best.