I am not getting pregnant after a lot of meidicataion. Can an online doctor help me ?

29 yrs,pcod ,irregular periods i took three month course of duloute -L after that i take duphaston for 15 days . then sysron -n for 5 days .now i took letrozole-2.5mg on 2nd day of my period for 5 days .its my10th day tvs is done no result is seen .i want preg fast what to do now? i am worried presure is increased plsssssssssssss answer soon. one more question is letrozole is not affecting me at all? doctor told for another tvs14th day but i think this time bhi there is no result is seen then what to do futher? plsssss tell the right path.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011