I am not getting pregnant. I have been off birth control for a year

I have been off birth control for a year and 6 months and I have intercourse on fertile days and I still can t concieve! I am 25 years old
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It could be any number of things. Here's a list of a few common causes: PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) It's a common cause of infertility and it's easy to treat. (Not releasing eggs) There could be something blocking your tubes, such as a clot. An HSG could determine and help with that. Your hubby could have a low sperm count or his boys might be swimming the wrong way. He could also have an infection (like bacterial) which is causing a problem. Your egg quality might be low. You could have a uterine problem (like misshaped) There are too many possibilities. Go see your doctor. I did and it worked! After reading your other questions, I wanted to add: Are you sure that the strokes and the coumadin don't have anythign to do with this? If you've had strokes, you'll definately need to see a doc before getting preggy just in case it puts too much stress on your body. Good Luck!