I am not getting periods and getting confused results of pregnancy tests. Am i pregnant ?

i had unprotected sex on my fifth day of menstrual that is 20th Jan 2011, 35 days later i did the pregnancy test kit it came negative, but there were no periods.. i again had unprotected sex around same time,but took an i-pill in less than 4 hours time, this is around end of February, i have still no periods and one my kit test came inconclusive and one positive. when did i conceive? also i have no other pregnancy symptoms. is is possible i m pregnant? and how many months if i am!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011