I am not getting my periods for 6 months and suffering from migraine. Is it because of overweight ?

Hi. First off, I m 15 and only really recently made myself realize that I should consider getting some sort of help. I haven t had my period since early October, 2010 (about six months), and even then it was only spotting. Things to consider are that I suffer from migraines caused by straightening and spasming in my neck (found in an MRI scan, not even a month ago I think) and I am considered overweight . When I first started my period in 2007, it was regular almost to the minute, but that only lasted maybe three months. Then I went a few months without it, then it was regular... I m awfully worried. I would appreciate any help. I am not sexual in the slightest either and also have severe depression .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011