I am not getting my period properly. I just started to take thyroid medicine.

Hi Doctor , I just want to know my period is getting delayed i am married last months all period was in time but these is my first time i am getting so much delayed today is 33rd day still now i am not getting yesterday me and my husband had show to the doctor were we had conducted the blood and urine test for pregrancy but the result was negative i am worried is there any problem with the uterus. last month i started working for a private hospital as medical nurse in between i had fever and cold and i am using thyroid tablets can u tell me doctor what should i do ?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011