I am not getting my period even after taking of unwanted 72

i done sex last 4th nov. with my husband and i take the tablet of unwanted-72 with in 5-6 hour after the sex but i my periods does not come so please tell me the what is the chances getting be pregnant my last period date is 17th of oct. ..
Asked On : Mon, 14 Nov 2011
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Although you have taken the unwanted -72 pill still you can get pregnant,though chances are very less.So wait for the due date and then act accordingly.If you miss period then get your urine tested for pregnancy.Thanks and good luck.