I am not getting my period and i am not sexually active.

I think its like a week late so far. I am 19 and not sexually active. I m worried could there be something wrong? Why haven t I gotten it yet !
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Different things can cause this. It can be stress or if your underweight. But every one is late sometime or another so just relax and give another week or a week and a half if you haven't gotten it by then, then go visit your doctor.
  Anonymous's Response
Stress some times prevents women from getting it. Last summer I went 4 months without it. Your body makes way for other things somethings.. that's just the way it is. I'd enjoy not having it if I were you :)