I am not getting my period after the treatment of thyroid, i am taking susten 300

I GOT MARRIED ON LAST YEAR IT WAS ONE YEAR OVER FROM THE SIXTH MONTH OF MY MARRIAGE I AM CONSULTING WITH DOCTOR FOR THYROID AND PREGNANCY . NOW MY THYROID LEVEL IS OK BUT FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS I AM NOT GETTING PERIODS. ON 15TH JUNE 2011 I WENT TO MY DOCTOR SHE TOLD ME TO TAKE PREGNANCY TEST BUT IT CAME NEGATIVE MY DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO TAKE SUSTEN 300 FOR FIVE DAYS AND WAIT FOR 10 DAYS AFTER THE TABLET OVER. I TOOK THE TABLE FROM 15TH TO 18TH JUNE NOW FIVE DAYS GONE AFTER TAKING THE TABLET BUT I HAVE NOT YET GOT MY PERIODS WHAT CAN BE THE REASON I WANT TO KNOW AM I PREGNANT .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011