I am not getting my period after having an intercourse. I took i-pill

ihad date on 20th jan (5th day of period) . unprotected intercource on 25 morning. ipill on 26th jan afternoon. UNTIMELY BLEEDING from 30th jan to 5 feb. my period as DUE ON 20thth feb they didint came .. i had just started feeling of periods from 20th feb but they diidnt came till now. i check pregnancy test on 26th fe bafternoon its negative. why delay in period. till what time i expect them now . some say ugot untimely period on 30t jan. is it right...... how long should i it harmful effect of it issue of concern.....
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011