I am not getting my period after delivery and i am mentally depressed

I have 13 months old baby boy and i started my periods on February after the delivery and it happens for March (19)also. But it does not happen for April . My period is late around three weeks . I am still brest feeding .Meanwhile my mother passed away in April .So i have mental effect regarding this incident.Do i need to consult a doctor? my periods was very regular up to now
Asked On : Fri, 7 May 2010
hi priyadarshani.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.after delivery,when period commences it is irregular for initial some period.mental status also affect period.consult gyaenacologist for check up.take care.