I am not getting improvement of my health after the treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia ?

4 months since diagnosed, 5 kinds of medicines prescribed still have discharges. please help. 4 months already since i was diagnosed to have gonorrhea and chlamydia but still not cured, 5 kinds of medicines already, and i consulted 2 doctors still not cured. i take doxicycline, cipro, ceftum, azithromyzin and i forgot the the one..Please help me what to do, why it took me 4 months now but still i have few discharges every morning, and sometime during lunch time, i already had a swab test and turned out negative to gonorrhea now, then i had a urine test also negative from chlamydia, but i doubted with the result because in the morning before i pee, i touch the tip of my penis i see clear sticky discharge. the doctor said, i am okey and its just psychological, but how can there still discharge in the morning? i go to the doctor and he prescribed 6 pills of azithromizin and 1 gram per day for 3 days. its 4 weeks had past but i still have little sticky thing when i touched the tip of my penis. please help me. I go to 3rd doctor and he prescribed doxycycline hyclate Tablets USP for 1 week and its 2 days now. this is the 6 medicine i take, 3 doctor. please help
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011