I am not able to take decision on time because of fear in mind. How can i improve my self confidence ?

I am 28 year old male. I always have fear in mind when looking below from 4th floor of building or driving 2 wheeler is also give me lot of fear when any truck/bus is behind me. Because of fear in mind, I am not able to take decision on time, so i am taking advice from other people to take some decision. Please tell me solution to come out of this problems. Also how i can improve my self confidence .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011