I am not able to satisfy my partner, What should I do ?

I am 39 yrs old married man and my wife also 39.we have been married almost 12yrs and have 2 children age between 10 and 8. Our problem is we never enjoyed our sex life. My problem is I cannot satisfy partner. When my penis go to her vagina Immediately I am ejaculated. So that she cannot Get the feelings. When my penis in her vagina I cannot hold it too long.I do self ejaculation with watching movies or imaging with my wife.What should I do to make her happy? Because of this she always gets mad because her body gets tired and pain full
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

You have the problem of premature ejaculation which can be cured by a sexual medicine consultant.

You try to do a lot of foreplay before you insert like fondling, kissing, sucking nipples, sucking clitoris, oral etc

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
you should consult to any sexologist in person for proper physical check up, laboratory tests and appropriate treatment.