I am not able to conceive, even though After taking ovulation induction course. What could be the reason ?

Doctor we are trying to concieve from last 20 months but not succesd. After taking ovulation induction course (letrozole 4 months and fertyl super 3 months) and done some medical tests like HSG-Normal, Semen test-normal. What could be the reason? I have done blood hormon test also like TSH ,Prolactin and others all the have normal value and we have done the test two times both results have normal value. but LH:FSH test have imbulance value like (18.21 miu/ml and fsh is 5.85 miu/ml) but it could be LH Surge because i have done these test on 13th day of my period. and secondly i have also done sonography and results tiny cystic areas are found in both overies size (3.15*2.35cms in RO) and (LO 2.69*2.33cms) Impression-Bilateral polycystic overies When she was on ovulation induction course we had done follicale study and result was some folicle 15mm was found. now doctor suggest IUI. Pls give your valuable comments. What is the problem she has? Why she is unable to get pregnent? is there is any other option except IUI? Pls explain in detail? wife age is 26
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011