I am not able to conceive after few trials. Please help

Me and my husband were planning to meeta doc tomorrow..reason being i am not able to conceive after few trials My question is I am married since 1 yesr..and initial 6 months we were not intrested... So its only past 8 months that we are trying My husband is little tensed I am little scared to meet a I feel its little early.. we are mainly scared of our age..I am 28 and my husband is 32 one of his friend had a lower sperm once given tratment his wife could concieve So my husband is worried if incase we are also having any such problem
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
see you have to have atleast one year of unprotected sexual intercourse before you are examined furhter or before the doctor can say some reason so its too early its better you complete your family around 30 you have a slightly increased chances of abnormal pregnancy fter 35 You can try for sexual intercourse from day 7 to 20 of menstrual cycle if you are having regular cycles

you can wait for one year since you stopped any contraception so if you are not using any kind of contraception since your marriage yoiu can right away see the doctor