I am missing period with headache and loss of appetite. Am i pregnant ?

hi, iam a 30 year old and i have two childern on march the2nd i had a perod but later that month i had started soptting and later. so i hd took a pt but iam not sure what to make of it but two lines on of the lines was very very light u have to hold it to the light in order to see it but i had ask my friend and she saud that she see the line but i look like to het that it was trying to come in. but later that week i had started to flow but now i stay tried and a little moddy and sum times iam not hungry and also i have headaces , back pain
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011