I am married, getting fear to do sex , but i want a child.

hello I am 23 years old lady. Get married since 8 month.but i am getting fear to do sex. how can i move forward? want a child. please help me
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
I would suggest you to visit either a counsellor/sexologist/gynaecologist. You have to first understand what this fear is about.Its a natural process.Many times we hear lot of stories from our friends which are misleading due to which we develop fear.Please don't feel shy to seek help.It is very important for the future of your marriage.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Are there any memories of childhood sexual trauma?Or is it just a fear of unknown.Best would be to consult a psychiatrist and unlock your fears and yourself.Good luck.
Don't worry for this fear and consult a good sexologist or psychiatrist near by you. We have to find out the exact cause behind your fear to do sex. many women have this fear but after counseling they can be out of this problem.
And if you are not willing to go to doctor then you can also contact and a good counselor will guide you very well about this.
  Anonymous's Response
Dont worry. its normal being nervous. I had mine first time after a complete year of marriage! the nervousness will diminish. just try not to stop him when he approaches. relax. best of luck :)