I am losing weight,nausea and i am 48 years old. What i can do in my situation ?

Im a 48 year old women,I have chronic pancreatitis , and have had two bouts of acute pancreatitis recently when I had ERCPs,with the last ERCP i had sphrincteotomy..since then I am still nauseas,losing weight,stomach pain,and so very very tierd,all day,i sleep well and am needing up to 12 hours sleep a night but i cant have them at the moment as taking care of my mum and dads dog and hes old so have to be up i am tierd during the day,exhausted. I only feel like eating sweet things only,no im not a diabetic. I have had neutropenia and with my AP developed low neutrophills..0.92 and they let me leave hospital. My neutrophils have come up to 1.82,a month ago but so very tierd and sick and I have run out of options as I dont think another ERCP will be done as I keep getting AP,so i need help please, as i cant go on like this anymore..
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011