I am losing my efficiency because of spending excessive time in front of computer

Recently, for the past 2-3 months, I ve been spending an excessive amount of time on the computer because of my addiction to a game. Ever since I noticed that I started playing way to much, my G.P.A. dropped ( I still did my work ) and I wasn t rank 1 in my high school anymore. I started to stress out, then I noticed that it became harder to concentrate on complex problems that I usually solved with ease. I find it harder to think clearly. I can still do the same complex problems, but I do them with less speed and maybe less efficiency. Is this a problem that I can immediately fix? I am a healthy 16 year old, weighing at 140lbs. My height is 5 5 . Is this brain fog? What can I do? Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jan 2012