I am loosing my hairs, please suggest

iam 26 year old. my height is 175cm and weight is 62kg, my problem is hairlossing
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi Kumaresan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Does anybody else in your family have the same problem? If yes, then it is hereditary. You will have to get yourself examined by a Dermatologist as you may need hair solution which you have to apply it as you apply hair oil twice daily. Eat protein rich food which should include Milk, Fish, chicken, Eggs, Lentils, fresh fruits and green veggies. Avoid stress and use a Helmet while riding a Bike. Do not have head bath for more than twice a week.

Good Luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Kumar;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your height & weight is fine but the problem is hairfall.Hairfall can be due to many reasons like anaemia;vitamin & mineral deficiency;genetic;hormonal;stress physical or mental;alopacia aerata;dandruff; telogen effluvium.You need to consult a Dermatologist to find the reason for hairloss in your case .He will examine you and give treatment to recover from the reason of hairloss.Till then you can take multivitamin & mineral tablets.
You can get back your normal hair by correcting your diet and maintaining a regular meal pattern along with adequate sleep and plenty of water.
and with this u need to take homoeopathic medicine Phosphorus 200 once a day for 1 month. u will even observe newer hair growth.
also no side effects of this medicine. :-)