I am late on my period and i am also taking the treatment for thyroid and PCOD. Is there any chances of pregnancy ?

hi, Docter i have many quires like i m a hypothyriod patient and i also have bilateral polycysts sydore in both ovarys my gync precibe me eltroxin for thyriod, riomet od 500mg folinext d,mcbm-69and ton concieve she precibe me siphene-100 and susten 400 from 22 day to 28 day of my LMP date now on 21 day of LMP i m feeling sore breast light headack body pain etc m i pregnant or it is on my mind. my last mentural preriod is on 16 may have i concieve ? is siphene 100 worked for me.i m over weight 85 kg my height is 5.3\
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011