I am in urgency infection but i feel the symptom of pregnancy

I am in urgency infection but i feel the symptom of pregnancy. so i am test the pregnancy. but result is negative if to day once time i am eat one tablet of Norethisterone it will effect my babies in danger my age is 28 years. i am a mother of two boys one 7 year and one 9 year. i am stop the pregnancy. if i am in urgenery infection and i am feel the pregnancy symptoms. but the pregnancy result is negative. So i am swallow only one tablet of Norethisterone tablet. If i am in pregnant it will destroy my baby
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011