I am in terrible pain with the lung condition, please advise me

Any doctors or nurses out here. that would give me advise ? I am once again confused and upset. The Dr told me that I had a fatty liver and that in order to get better I had to diet , I am pre-diebetic and so I went on a low fat diet. I was put on asacol, it has been a few weeks and I have fallen ill with bronchitis and Now - Plueirsy. My regular dr did bloodwork and it shows high liver enzymes and NOW low protein. I am in terrible pain with the lung condition and often can hardly make it through the day, I come home and go to bed for the rest of the night. I am feeling sick to my stomach and severe fatique. I am at my wits end My mother says that I need a different dr, I just don t know. I am trying to loose weight, and its not helping so far.. I can stand to loose around thirty pounds ( I am 5 4 and weight 160) Do you think that the pain from my pluresy is connected to my liver problems?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009