I am in 4th Grade should my mom put Pads in my backpack ?

Girls I am in 4th Grade should my mom put Pads in my backpack ? If So which brand ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Awww that's too cute^_^ You should always be prepared, you can never tell when your period will come, I've had friends who got surprised by their period during class it was not pretty, ahe had to get a pad from the nurse which was even more embarrassing. If you feel that your period will come at such a young age or that it runs in your family or even if it doesn't always be on guide. If you have a secret or separate pocket in your bag you should put your pad in there, I can't tell you the amount of time I put a pad in my bag and while I was taking out my books it falls out in the class. Also make sure to have an extra pair of undies just in case it comes unexpectantly. You should get a brand that will support you the most if you have a heavy period or a lite one and you should buy one that is comfortable. Even though I'm seventeen I still get embarrassed buying pads at the store so I always use my mom's ^_^ Always, maxi pads, or even Tampax are really good.