I am hypertensive. On Losar 50mg. Feeling giddiness, breathlessness and blurred vision. Have recovered from myelitis. Suggest a Beta-blocker

Sir, I am hypertensive and am on Losar 50mg (at intervals of 8 hrs.) & Metopolol succinate Extented Release 25 mg (at interval of 12 hrs). I experience giddiness, breathlessness, blurred vision . Is it because of the Metopolol should I be using some other type of Beta-blocker . I recovered from Myelitis last year. Can you suggest a Beta-blocker with lesser side effects. Regards, DINESH UPADHYAY YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012