I am highly diabetic and suffering from erectile dye-function and premature ejaculation

i am diabetic since last 10 years, i have medium size penis, due to diabetic now a days i am not able to erect fully and ejaculating prematurely. so my wife not able to get orgasm. please suggest any artificial implant in the penis can solve my problem ? i am 42, height 160 cms and weight 66 kgs. and taking HUMINSULIN 10 mgs 30/70 40U morning and half Diabend M tablet in the evening. Fasting sugar 250 and post 370
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011