I am having white weird discharge for about 3 months now.

I m having these weird discharge for about 3 months now! Please don t suggest going to a doctor! I hate doctors.. If you need any more details please let me know! THANKS I m a virgin just so you know.. Sometimes it s clear and sometimes white or yellow. It doesn t have a smell and it doesn t itch burn and it s not swelling or anything. Could this just be before my period? THANK YOU!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Weird discharge = weird diseases = must seek medical attention = SEE A DOCTOR! None of us like going to the doctor, but we don't like dying either! Put on your "big girl panties" and find a great female doctor that can start you on your way to no more weird discharge! YAY!