I am having unexplained chest pains, jaw pain,weakness,dizziness & confusion

If my heartbeat is normal, but i'm having unexplained chest pains? weakness, dizziness confusion, pain in my jaw, ribs, and chest. should i go to the e.r.? it started happening last week and it comes and goes throughout the day. I ve never been to the ER, i don t even know how they would determine how my heart is doing if it s beating fine and my blood pressure seems ok. no insurance, i m quite poor right now. so i m assuming I m SOL.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009