I am having trouble with my hearing

For a few days I have noticed that I am having trouble with my hearing. They just feel blocked like they need to pop. I was thinking it had something to do with playing music in my ears too much. I have tried to get wax out using cotton buds, which I now know that I shouldn't do and I felt no better. I have an appointment with my local GP in a couple of days so he can have a look at solutions about it. I just want to know if I should be worried? Anthony UK
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Your gp will let you know that after doing a physical examination of your ear.