I am having trouble while swallowing,any advise or anything ?

I'm 20 years old and I have been dipping for 4 1/2 years, and sometimes I get panicy about it. Like today I feel like I'm having trouble swallowing. Cancer makes me really nervous and I am trying to stop. Any advise or anything?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi collin
youre 20 years old and started having trouble swallowing since last 4 1/2 years, we need to know about the onset, progression, associated factors.
follow a good diet rich in Iron and vitamins
you need to consult an ENT surgeon.

Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
this can be due to many causes ,,before reaching any diagnosis..please mail me all your reports and medical history in brief,,
take semi solid foods ,,have soups ,drinkk aplenty of water for unwanted toxins to relaese..
take care
  Anonymous's Response
you need to talk more. why dont you you write more about you, say 10 lines so i can assess your personality.
paste above link in browser for detailed answer.