I am having trouble in my lungs and heart area. It hurts to breath in

I am having trouble in my lungs and heart area. It hurts to breath in. It gives me sharp pains right were my heart is. It is hurting right now and sometimes it feels like something is pressing against my heart and making it feel like there is pressure on it, it stays constant for a few minutes. Also feeling brused. Is there a doctor or someone can tell me a little bit of what the problem might be?? Im worried because i am only 17 and i am having problems.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
it could be anything, but get to a doctor and have them run some tests to find out the issue. it could be a muscle ache in your back that is causing this. it will feel like its the heart and it will make you have trouble breathing. do u smoke?