I am having trouble conceiving

I m having trouble conceiving but I started taking the folic acid and the pregnacare will this help me??
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Perhaps it is not you that is the problem with conceiving. Sheathunderwear is a new underwear that will increase sperm counts in men as it holds the testicles away from the body with a sheath pocket separator for the male parts. It is worth a try. You can do anything you want to do. Never give up.
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
inability to conceive can be due to various conditions like anovulation due to contraceptive pills or due to excess stress, or due to any anotomical problem in the reproductive organs of both couples.
i would advise you to get a complete health check done for both you and your partner to rule out any anamolies.
also you need to stop taking any contraceptives if you are on any.
continue on folic acid.
avoid stress.
and try to conceive on your most fertile period that is your 12to 16 day day of your cycle if you have your cycle for 28 days.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its difficult to guide only with age, you should submit all details regarding your husbands
report and your report done so far.Treatment if any done so far if any.Other conditions
if associated with, any major suffering in past any etc. If you have not done any thing
so far its always better to consult your gynecologist first and get done necessary
reports.In such cases superficial advise without knowing any thing may harm rather
than giving any benefit out of it. Thanks
First you need to have a check at hospital ,.enerally speaking , if you have trouble to conceive ,your fallopian tube may have some trouble . like hydrosalpinx 、tubal blockage 、salpingitis ect .I suggest you to treat with tradition Chinese medicine -Fuyan Pill ,It can cure the disease about 3 months .
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Since when you are trying for pregnancy.If it is just couple of months then wait for 5 to 6 months more.If still you don't get it then both the couple should be investigated for the cause and then appropriate treatment.Good luck.