I am having tinnitus,balance problems, dizziness from past 2 years. Any treatment is there for this ?

Hi, Reg: tinnitus ,balance problems and dizziness . This is Sai Ganesh from india. I have been suffering from tinnitus,balance problems and dizziness from past 2 1/2 years.2 yrs ago while i was walking i felt numbness in my body and was not able to walk and after sometime i was fine this happened frequently, since then i had tinnitus and some ear pain while listening to music, consulted ent and was under medication for 2 yrs and now he referred to neurologist . I had to loose my jobs because of my health problems and now iam unemployed. Symptoms:tinnitus,balance problem while walking or travelling ( as if i am going to fall down), eventhough i am standing or walking i fell like i am moving, dizziness, suffocation in crowded areas, fear of going somewhere alone..please do help me regarding my health condition. Thanks & Regards. Sai Ganesh.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011