I am having throat problem after oral sex. What kind of treatment i should under go ?

hello doctors, i m 20 male. the other night me and my girl friend had oral S , i used my tongue to her reproductive area. then yesterday i ate a fish, after eating a fish my right part of a throat begun to ache, i tried to insert my fingr to check if it is a fish bone , but there is no fish bone... my question is, is this the cause of having oral S with my partner?(using my tongue to her reproductive area) She is negative from STDS, but i dont know if there is bacteria in her reproductive area.. When i swallow my saliva its kinda like sharp pain in my right throat.. 3 of out 10 pain ( 10 is the most painful). What antibiotic can i drink? thanks..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011